<$BlogRSDURL$>
golf swing tips
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
  GOLF is AIKI by Mark Anthony http://www.jumpusa.com/taoofgolf2.htm

I do tai chi. It is powerful. I won't bore you with what I know. This guy mark caught my eye. He is selling a book about golf. I have not bought it. I like the pictures on this webpage about golf swing and his training for newbies.

"We all have the potential to hit the ball on target. We just need to train the body to move in the proper mechanics, without muscular tension and strain. Grunting will not produce more power in a golf swing. In fact, any chiropractor will tell you that muscular tension destroys the body's natural alignment. Since muscular tension inhibits the natural alignment of the spine, it therefore directly effects the golf swing. Precise alignment at the point of impact is essential to hitting the ball straight. "

http://www.jumpusa.com/taoofgolf2.htm


Custom clubs at PinemeadowGolf.com!


golf swing tips 
helping golfers with golf tips. I try to find golf swing tips but usually throw in a bunch of other stiff couase I am a pack rat.
You are at golf swing tips

auto blog spinning rims spinning rims

Custom clubs at PinemeadowGolf.com!

DoubleWall Titanium Driver

Title Index
GOLF is AIKI by Mark Anthony
Archives
21 April 2004 / 05 May 2004 / 08 May 2004 / 21 May 2004 /


Powered by Blogger